zondag 9 januari 2022

Filmmaking RIG - 4 REASONS you need it and 4 REASONS why you DON'T

 Does a rig really make you a better filmmaker? I think the better question here is WHEN will a rig make you a better filmmaker because if you don’t use it in the right context, it might actually cost you! In this video I share my reasoning behind how I rig up my camera but also why I sometimes prefer to leave it behind. Every shoot is different and should be considered in its own context. Over the past 12 years I’ve shot a variety of genres and I’ve also made my fair share of mistakes when it comes to gear choices which has led me to a more simplistic approach. To help you avoid some of these mistakes I’ve compiled a check list of 4 things that I reason FOR and AGAINST using a camera rig and I still use this on all my shoots no matter how big or small.

 




To video

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten