zondag 11 oktober 2020

Sony a6600 vs a6400 vs a6100 | Which is RIGHT FOR YOU

 Today I’m going to compare the Sony a6100, a6400 and a6600. These represent the newest models from Sony’s APS-C lineup. At first glance, they look virtually identical - but once you dive in you find some important and sometimes surprising differences. So which one of them should you buy? Ranging in price from $598 to $1198, these three models share elements like the sensor and processor, but we’re going to take a look at the strengths and weakness of the #A6100, #A6400 and #A6600 for both photography and video and help you pick the right one for you. I’m going to talk about camera body type, frame rate and resolution, autofocus, image stabilization, audio features, and ergonomics. I will also look at battery life, timelapse, viewfinder, ISO performance and the built-in flash. Finally I’ll tell you which option I think is best for different uses. 

 


To video

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten