zaterdag 18 september 2021

The Best Lenses for Sony A7III and A7sIII for Budget and Performance

 Many people ask me which lenses are the best budget lenses for the Sony A7III and A7s III so in this videos I will walk you through each lens I use on my sony alpha cameras every day. The best lens is the one you use a lot and while there are a lot of great options out there I also lean toward the best lens for your budget. Many of the Tamron lenses out there for Sony A7III and A7sIII are not as expensive as other options but their performance is excellent so I highly recommend them, but there are a few lenses from Sony that I think deserve a look as well. If you own and A7III, A7s III, A7rIII or A7rIV and you want to know what are some great lenses for your camera this video is for you.

 


To video

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten